Kite Foiling Lessons
Spend more time on the water:
In Cabarete, the wind is light until 12pm most of the time, which makes it ideal for Hydrofoiling. Take full advantage of your stay here and spend more time on the water. Also, learning Hydrofoiling is especially good an investment for those who live or visit areas with light wind for kiteboarding.
What is Hydro Foil?
A Hydro Foil is a big “fin” or a “wing” under a directional mini-surfboard. It’s been used for a decade now for waterskiing, fast sailboats, kitesurfing races, and since a few years ago, with Hydrofoiling went global. The main characteristic of a Hydro Foil is that allows you to ride with very little wind with hardly any resistance. Like flying above the water…
- 3 Day Private Foiling Course $550.00
- 4 Hours of Lessons + 2 Hours of Supervision
Foil Board, Kite and bar included
- Private Lessons with Foil & Kite $150.00 / hour
- Private Lesson with Foil only $120.00 / hour
- Foil board only Rental with Supervision $40.00 / hour
- Private Lesson only $90.00 / hour